The In-Work Machine Operator’s course comes as a response to the duty of companies to provide their workers and their representatives for safety, hygiene and health at work adequate training on the work equipment used, according to article 8 of Law nº50 / 2005 of 25 February, as well as in article 32 in point 1, automotive work equipment can only be conducted by duly qualified workers.
862 – Health and Safety at Work
Provide the trainees with specific knowledge for the proper use of work equipment, in particular with regard to the operation of machines on site.
As specific objectives, it is intended that at the end of the training action the trainees are able to:
- Recognize and apply the basic principles of hygiene and safety at work applied to the handling of machines on site;
- Know the predictable abnormal situations and manage the main causes of accidents in the area in question;
- Know the conditions of use of the equipment and apply safety procedures in the activity of handling machines in construction.
Sensitization in HSW at Workplace:
- Legal framework
- General Safety Framework
- General obligations of employer and employee
- Danger vs. Risk
- General Principles of Prevention
Main causes of accidents (abnormal predictable situations):
- Security Awareness
- Cost of accidents
- Consequences of accidents for own and for third parties
- Professional diseases
Safety procedures (conditions of use of equipment) in Machines in Construction:
- Constrution Sites (responsibilities and rights of stakeholders)
- Work Equipment:
- Backhoe Loader
- Drilling machine
- Wheel loader
- Track or Tire Excavator / Rotator
- Rolling Bridges
- Telescopic multi-loader (a)
- Lifting Platforms
- Mobile Crane
- Tower Crane
Initial / further training (other training not included in the national qualifications catalog)
Training in e-Learning
The trainees will be evaluated in the form of multiple compulsory assessment tests.
The completion of the course gives the trainee the right to receive a Vocational Training Certificate, with a final mark resulting from the overall assessment.
Entitlement to the certificate shall include:
• The final positive evaluation.
- Course file / presentation in digital format;
- Manual in digital format
At the level of the frequency requirements for the course the following were defined:
- Computer with Internet access;
- Employee or unemployed employee aged 18 or over (in the case of persons under 18 years of age, you should contact the entity – Multicompetencies);
- Minimum compulsory education according to date of birth or in the process of acquiring these qualifications.
- With or without professional experience;
- Motivation of frequency of action: this training has as global objectives the reinforcement of the level of qualifications, we will seek to favor behaviors and attitudes evidenced by the candidates that reflect a manifest will to acquire / improve their professional competences;
The training action will be carried out by trainers who possess a set of personal characteristics and pedagogical, technological and communication skills and competences, being duly certified under the legislation in force – Certificate holders (CAP), and that they have theoretical and practical knowledge about the subject so that they can provide feedback / response to the questions posed by the trainees through the email: